The Knights painting has started in earnest. The metal is Tamiya Flat Aluminium applied with an airbrush.
This is the base FW used for their Cerastus Knight Castigator and I really like the colour. I will be washing the chassis several times in a 1:1:1:1 mix of lahmian medium, seraphim sepia, nuln oil and water. The gold trim is a pain, so I have ordered some retributor armour to see if I can reduce the number of coats required. It's been five coats so far on the Acherons carapace, and its translucent in places still.
I had a brain fart while sorting out the armoured fuel lines, and got the two ends mixed up. I happily started shaving down the end that should attach to the gun! This will set the build back while I fix it, but I can add it later I suppose.
This week I hope to get all the armour plates painted for all four Knights. The transfer set is out next week and my set is on order. So next weekend, I want to get these applied.