The second Titan is underway, this time a trusty knight paladin. The build is finished and the paint has started. I've currently gone lighter on the shoulder colours than FW Castigator. I'm likely to add a carapace weapon system (magnetised) to the knight, but this can happen later.
The Knight Anchron is progressing also. (Note: the body is tacked to the hips and the armour is dry fitted).
The leg pistons are underway. The ankles are done
as is one hip joint.
The last hip joint, due to the pose, needs a longer piston shaft. A bit of brass or plasticard rod will need to found to facilitate this. I've also cleaned much of the model. When I build my lancer, I will try to be more methodical, as I find myself doing a bit here and there. Need to get more focused!
Hope you have enjoyed the post.
The long hobby war contiunes...