Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

6mm Roman Cohort Project

Today's post is about the start of a project I have been planning for a while, I want to build a full Roman Cohort.  That's 6 Centuries of 80 Legionaries.  To give myself a chance I have decided to do this in 6mm, which incidentally is the scale I started miniature collecting ~30 years ago (Space Marines / Adeptus Titanicus).

With this in mind, have bought a selection of miniatures from Baccus Miniatures.  I love these little sculpts, so lovely and tiny.  I have made a start on these models, getting the first Century quite a way along.  I've also been working on the horsemen.  So I have to purchase two more centuries and another set of ballistas.


 


Not looking forward to the next ~480 transfers.....

Hope you enjoy this project.  Let me know what you think?

The long hobby war continues...

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, something different! Joy.... 480 times

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Siph, cheers mate. That 480 is not including the 80 I have already done! These are little buggers as you have to cut the centre out for the shield boss.

    ReplyDelete