Today's post is about my plans for a small force of Iron Warriors. My ultimate goal is to have at least a full tactical squad of each Space Marine Legion. Currently I have only three models for my Iron warrior, the 2016 event praetor, a single iron circle automata, and the marine pictured below. Over the coming months I aim to finish these models and 19 other marines to build a full tactical squad.
The scheme I'm using is:
- Paint lead belcher base coat.
- Dry brush with Iron breaker.
- Wash entire model with army paint strong tone wash.
- Paint armour trims with retributor armour.
- Wash trims with reikland fleshshade.
- Highlight trims with auric armour.
- Wash rivets and all points on the armour that would accumulate dirt with seraphim sepia.
- Paint eyes thousand sons.
- Paint eyes Arhiman Blue.
- High light with sybarite green.
And the he just needs basing!
The long hobby war continues...