Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Legio Custodes - Dreadnought

Today's post is about my Legio Custodes Dreadnought.  Built, under coated and base coated.  I may need to go back over the gold again.  i may do a black and gold scheme, instead of the gold and red.  The good thing is I need to paint the red bits black first anyway.  So trialling this won't add steps.

I hate building contemptor dreads as I find posing an issue.  Still practice make perfect, and my Thousand Sons will need three.  The wolves will be getting a resin one to go with the two plastic I have.





The long hobby war contiunes...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely model, posing is fine mate. Good start on the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the Halberd version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, man! I dig that gold tone!

    ReplyDelete