Pages

Monday 18 April 2022

Iron Warriors - Medusa legion Artillery Tank

Todays post is a little project I’ve been working on in preparation for Heresy 2.0.  It’s a heavy support option for my Iron Warriors.  This took a fair while to paint compared to the other tanks I have completed owing to the open back and crew.  This is the first of three I intend to get.  I have a second in bits already.



I hope you like the model, I added heavily rusted tracks as I assume it’s a sacrificial coating to protect the layers underneath safe from corrosion.  I think it looks pretty good and makes it less all metal.  I’m thinking the piece may need a little weathering.  Chipping and a bit of streak and grime maybe, but that’s a job for another time.

The long hobby war continues…

3 comments:

  1. That’s looking smart, the rusty tracks breakup all the silver metals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. Are you going to start your heresy forces soon?

      Delete
  2. Well done Hertford - that is a quality artillery piece.

    ReplyDelete