Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

It’s been a little while…

 So it’s been a little while since I last posted anything on this blog, changes in jobs and real world stuff meant that I couldn’t spend time or energy here.  Well I’m going to attempt to try again.

First up is my Legion (4th) Iron Warriors.  These are five warriors from a legion tactical support squad I have been painting.  Still need to finish the bases, but that can wait till I have a few more done.  


This Iron Warrior project has been inspired by exploits of the Iron Warrior Loyalists Narik Dreygur, Barabus Dantioch, and Kyr Vhalen.

Speaking of Narik, I was lucky enough to get his event only model a while back from a friend, so he will be leading the force initally.


I’ve got him stood on a fellow Iron Warriors backpack instead of the usual defeated enemy one to show the losses that Iron Warrior tactics often inflict to achieve the most direct path to victory.  

Hope you enjoyed the post, I aim to get more Iron Warriors completed and posts ready soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment