Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Warlord update

Today's post is about the current state of play of my as yet unnamed warlord (yes Zzzzzzz, I have seen your suggestion 😜).

Elements of the alpha Legion were called to the build site to prevent incursion by forces unknown.


The body box it now done.  I have magnetised the head as well.  Next job is the gubbins on top.  I'll also be magnetising the VSG and weapons.  The hardest bit is now done, it's just time consuming work left.

In case your wondering.  This is were Custodii Tempestus build currently is.


The long hobby war continues...

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress - this is where you really see the fruits of your labour (and start groaning about how long its going to take to paint!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress mate, that head looks good

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'll try to think of something else....

    ReplyDelete