- Paint 28 troops and attached to bases. Bases will have steel paper attached to the bottom.
- Assuming the flags from GMB come, these need to be attached to both the 30th and 69th.
- Bases of the 30th will be textured and painted.
So how did I do?
- I painted both command stands and the light company of the 30th. These have been attached to bases and steel paper is attached. I haven't finished painting the remaining 8 line troops of the 30th as yet. I did however paint the sergeants from the 33rd and the 73rd. So I missed the target by 6 in the end.
- The flags came in and I have attached these to the 30th and 69th command stands.
- I only textured and painted the bases of the grenadier and light companies of the 30th. So I missed this target.
All in all, and considering how ill I was, I'm pleased with my results.
As I wrote above, I did manage to clean and prep a lot of other models during the challenge. Most are base coated. This amounts to:
- 12 British Dragoons
- 20 British line infantry
- 1 Mounted general, 3 officers, two drummers and 4 standard bearers (including replacing the flag poles)
- 5 British 9 lb Cannon and 1 5.5 howitzer
- 3 Foot artillery crews each of 4 men.
- 30 Austrian line infantry in helmets (including replacing the flag pole).
As you can see I have started painting some of the cannon in August.