Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

I’m back, AT Legio Mortis

Hi all, I’m back blogging.

I’m mainly working over at Unityb4heresy at the moment. I will start updating this page with other projects.

First you is an entry for a Titan Challenge on “the Bolter and Chainsword” forum.

I’m going to paint a Full Regina Maniple in the colours of the Legio Mortis.

This consists of two Warlords, and Three Warhounds.  The armour plates are blank plastic or basecoated black.

Here’s the titans as of today.


I’ll post the completed shoots in a few weeks.  Check back then.

The long hobby war continues...

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Looking forward to seeing 'em come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet; I can use this to prod my inspiration for completing my Legio Tempestus Maniple (https://262krieg.blogspot.com/search/label/Legio%20Tempestus)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing them. I'll add pictures of my 28mm Tempestus in the coming weeks.

      Delete
  3. About time! Lol, thought you were MIA. Mortis eh? Traitorous Dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on a Blog with King Fluff and another former Battle Bunny Tylar Fasolt. So a lot of my content ends up there or on Instagram.

      Delete
  4. Who ? It's always nice to find a new blog...

    ReplyDelete